Sunday, February 23, 2014

SuperheroesOnTheRun Toronto Fall 2010



















I have been doing the Mr. Incredible for a few years now. Then work sent me to Toronto, for a couple of months, so I brought along my super suit in case there was a race that I could do. But alas... my hours of work prevented me from doing any morning races. So I did the next best thing... go sightseeing in the City of Toronto.



I donned my super suit and hit the public transportation with the help of Kathy (a Toronto resident). Besides seeing the sights I RAN into so many wonderful people in Toronto. They were asking for a photo with me, which gave me an idea...a photograph with them for my FB page.



I call this montage "My Incredible Toronto Friends!" Enjoy and I hope we can get a photo together.



No comments:

Post a Comment